Saturday, October 29, 2011

Twin Santas

Today I spent the day making two 12" wall hangings.  They are going to be gifts for my two grandmothers.


The snowmen pattern can be found at a great site called The Wooden Bear.  After seeing Stray Stitches make one of their patterns (Junebug), I had it in my to-do list to make one of their patterns myself.  Aren't they fun?!?  The scarf and had has yarn embellishments and the eyes are buttons!  It was really fun to make!  They also sell stands and hangers that are perfect for the mini quilt patterns.  The shipment arrived quickly and I look forward to getting more patterns in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. I love snowmen!!! I think your family will love them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! The embellishments just finish it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - yes they have wonderful patterns. Your family is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete