Another mini stashbuster!! I just finished piecing sections for a piano key border on the Charlotte's Basket Quilt.
There are 34 sections in this pile. Some have to be trimmed to 6.5" wide and they all will be starched and pressed again. I haven't taken the papers off either. After doing some math, I estimated about 2 yards of fabric went into these pieces. This is an update on my fabric usage.
Used this Week: 2 yards
Used year to Date: 2.5 yards
Added this Week: 7 yards
Added Year to Date: 7 yards
Net Used for 2012: -4.5 yards
This week, I purchased 7 yards for the back of the Charlotte's Basket quilt. I went with a flannel fabric from Connecting Threads. I have nearly everything needed now to finish and just need some time to get to work!