Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stash report: Week 3 with pics of projects in progress

Still working on Charlotte's Baskets!  I was supposed to wait until my trip to Sip and Sew this week to assemble this, but I was highly motivated.  I needed sewing therapy after coming home annoyed from my 2nd job.  So far so good!  I just need to make some cornerstones and then I can finish it!  I found a great brown fabric from my stash to use as an inner border.



Also, I started some new minis from Wooden Bear.  I have three of these to make and ran out of fusible just prior to finishing the third one.  I have a lot of blanket stitching to do!




...and now for the weekly stash report.

Used this Week: 2.25 yards
Used year to Date: 4.75 yards

Added this Week:0 yards
Added Year to Date: 7 yards
Net Used for 2012: -2.25 yards

UFO count:  3, including the two pictured above.  I also am working on quilting my GFG and am approaching the one-year mark!

1 comment: