Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shirts and Stash

I finally feel as though I am catching up!  My life went sideways with the passing of my step-father and then with a cold.  Now that I am feeling better I have begun to catch up on all the little thing I let slide.  In the quilting world, I am working more on the GFG quilt and it is so nice to have the finish line in sight!  Also, I have begun cutting my Step-father's shirts for the quilt I will make my mother.  It is a slow process because I am having to cut out three different sized blocks and am using an interfacing as well.  Trim, cut, press, and cut! 


I recently won a few fat quarters from JulieKQuilts.  They arrived yesterday.  Thank you!  She also included some extra strings for use in my Orca Bay quilt!  In the bag they go!



Stash report?  SAME!

Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 7 yards
Added this Week: 0

Added Year to Date:8.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: -1.5 yards
UFOs (3: GFG, Charlottes Baskets, and the Wooden Bear July mini) 

No comments:

Post a Comment