Sunday, February 26, 2012

T-shirt quilt top done!...for now. Stash Report!

I just put in the last seam!  I am so happy with how it is turning out.  Carl was a "man's man" and this quilt would have been perfect.  I am sure my mother will love it.  I have more shirt material left so I am going to make it wider and then decide what to do next based on how much material I have.



Nothing new on the stash report.  Hopefully there will be some used soon!  I rarely have time to sew anymore.  I interview on March 16th for the doctoral program in clinical psychology, and if I get a spot I think my poor machine will  be neglected for a long time!!

Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 7 yards
Added this Week: 0

Added Year to Date: 8.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: -1.5 yards
UFOs (4: GFG, Charlotte's Baskets, Carl's Quilt, and the Wooden Bear July mini) 



1 comment: