Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blessings keep coming

No sewing this week.  I am preparing for comprehensive exams next Friday and Saturday and this holds priority!  I will get to sew again (finally) over Easter break when I have some time off.  I can't wait.   I have Carl's quilt to quilt, and Orca Bay awaiting me.  Until then I have more exciting news!  This year has been a year of triumphs....

Guess who is now a certified Therapy Dog????


Me!  The one on the right!  My Mama (pictured above on the left) is so proud.  My sister, Misty Bleu (below) passed the test too!


 I can't wait to make it official when we receive the special Therapy Dog International Bandanna to wear!  So excited for the future!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your newly qualified Therapy Dogs. I know they'll do great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha-- I ahve 2 things I wanted to talk to you about. I- I want to find your grandmother flower quilt. I am making one, and I liked your lay out. 2- I am getting a new dog...Standard Poodle...I want to train her to be a therapy dog. Can you give me any advice?? Where did you get your training?? tons of questions!! Thanks Sandie

    ReplyDelete