Sunday, March 4, 2012

Working on those UFOs!

Another week has passed! I am on vacation from school and using that time to catch up on my WIPs!  Can you believe this is all I have left on my GFG?!?!?  (Insert maniacal laughter)  I hope to finish it within a week!

Seen this before?  This is the last of three I have made.  I get so bored doing the same thing over and over again, but I am going to push through and finish.  Today I finished the applique and blanket stitching, and now have it ready for quilting.

Now for the stash report.  Once the GFG is finished, I will finally be able to count some yardage for the binding.  I can't start Carl's Quilt until I get some batting.

Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 7 yards
Added this Week: 0

Added Year to Date: 8.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: -1.5 yards
UFOs (Charlotte's Baskets, Carl's Quilt)
WIPS (GFG, Wooden Bear July minis)
Please visit PatchworkTimes for more Stash Reporting!


  1. Love the inserted laughter! Some journeys are long, some short, some a pleasure, and some a toil. But glad you are sharing some of them.

  2. Enjoy,less to go and they look very nice!