Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hexie Update 427/???

Greetings all!

Time to update everyone on Hexie Part Deux!  I have made a lot of progress this week.  Thus far, 427 hexies have been added to the mother ship.  I will use Civil War neutrals to make the next ring of hexies, followed by a ring of orange or red, then the blues.  I suppose after that, it will be time to start lengthening the quilt, because it will be quite wide after the next two rings.


Just as a comparison, I am including a picture taken one month ago (below).  I suppose time stuck in an airport and on planes helps with EPP projects!


Check out Life Under Quilts for more EPP Projects!

7 comments:

  1. I don't envy your being stuck on a plane, but hexing is better for you than drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous garden! love your retro fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Just looked back at your plan with the random hexies on neutrals. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is coming along nicely...although I would hate to have to sit in an airport for any length of time, at least you have your flowers to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hexies are growing!! Such pretty colors you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fabrics are beautiful. I especially like the ring of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome work and it is nice to see it grow!

    ReplyDelete