Sunday, May 20, 2012

More of the Same

I have been enjoying looking at the many quilts posted in the 2011 Blogger's Quilt Festival.  Some real beauties are linked!
 
This weekend, my plans for sewing were thwarted by our next home improvement project.  This is the before picture.  We are replacing that ugly brown paneling with real pine wainscot.  As I type, the wall shown is complete (minus trim), and the walls are spackled and almost ready to paint.  The power is out in the room, so any pictures I take now will be really dark.  Do you notice the silly kiddo in pajamas and road crew hat?!?  Angus is supervising...Or dusting with his tail..I don't know.
 
 
 
The final result will be totally worth the dust and paint! I will post more pictures as we move along.  It is slow going, but the room will be so nice to sit and relax in when complete.
 
As far as sewing goes, I am still working on the Ohio Stars in the Orca Bay project.  I have about 13 left to do. 
 
 

The stash report sees no change.  I am getting annoyed seeing that Wooden Bear pattern listed every week.  Perhaps that means I will finally quilt and finish it?!?
 
 
Stash Report

Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 15.5 yards
Added this Week: 0

Added Year to Date: 14.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1 yards

UFOs (Charlotte's Baskets, Orca Bay, Wooden Bear July Mini)
 
Visit Judy's Patchwork Times for more stash busting!

No comments:

Post a Comment